Photo by Jeffrey Brown/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images
TE – Jack Doyle
LG – Quenton Nelson
RG – Mark Glowinski
RT – Braden Smith, Le’Raven Clark
WR – Zach Pascal
WR – Michael Pittman Jr, Ashton Dulin
- Biggest change to the depth chart this week is the absence of wide receiver Parris Campbell. The second year wide out sprained his MCL and PCL against the Vikings ans is out indefinitely and landed on injured reserve. Zach Pascal is now listed as the teams starting slot wide receiver with Campbell gone.
- Michael Pittman Jr may very well be the next wide receiver to head to injured reserve and may not be listed on the depth chart next week. Pittman injured his calf in the game with the Jets and ended up with compartment leg syndrome. Reich said yesterday that Pittman will likely be out a few weeks which may lead to him landing on injured reserve.
DE – Denico Autry, Al-Quadin Muhammad
- Biggest move on the defensive depth chart this week is Malik Hooker’s absence after he headed to injured reserve after tearing his achilles and was ruled out for the season. Julian Blackmon is now listed as the starter at the free safety position with Hooker on IR.
- Ibraheim Campbell is listed as a backup at the strong safety position after being elevated from the practice squad last week being the addition of depth at safety after the team lost Hooker for the season.
- Tremon Smith is listed as the back up cornerback on the outside behind Xavier Rhodes. The team needed depth at cornerback after Rock Ya-Sin was inactive for two games with an illness. Smith was elevated from the practice squad last week.
- Matthew Adams headed to injured reserve last week with an ankle injury. Jordan Glasgow now slides up to being listed as the main backup linebacker at the WILL spot.
LS – Luke Rhodes
KR – Nyheim Hines, Isaiah Rodgers
PR – Nyheim Hines, Isaiah Rodgers
- No changes on special teams as the special teams depth chart remains the same as next week.