Which players are standing out in the first few days of camp?
We’re finally into the true beginning of the 2022 season with training camp having started on Wednesday July 27th. Indianapolis has a lot of questions going into this season. Not only has the roster changed in several key spots, the addition of Gus Bradley at defensive coordinator means the tone and tenor of the defense may change as well.
So, what do the early returns say about this 2022 version of the team? We cover those early impressions and more on our latest podcast. Topics include:
- Quick notes, including PFF putting Quenton Nelson at #11 on their top 50 players list
- Football Outsiders being in on the Colts winning the AFC South this year
- Matt Ryan and the faster pace of practice and why that matters
- The early returns for rookies Nick Cross, Jelani Woods and Alec Pierce
- Drops, drops and more drops
- Injury updates
As always, you can find the podcast wherever fine podcasts are available or you can listen below:
If you aren’t yet subscribed, now would be a good time to do so: Click the link on your platform of choice to subscribe: