As the new season approaches, the “Madden NFL 23” ratings for the Indianapolis Colts have been dropping this week.
The video game will be released Aug. 19 and most of the positions groups have been slowly revealing the ratings of players. First up on the list is the tight ends and wide receivers.
Here is the list of release dates of other positions for “Madden NFL 23”:
- Tuesday, July 19: Edge rushers
- Wednesday, July 20: Running backs
- Thursday, July 21: Cornerbacks and D-line
- Friday, July 22: Quarterbacks
- Friday, July 22: The 99 Club
- Friday, July 22: Team ratings
The game has long snapper Luke Rhodes listed as a tight end, which is interesting considering he entered the league as a linebacker before making the switch to long snapper in 2017.
It’s no surprise that Michael Pittman Jr. is leading this group, but even his overall of 83 seems a bit low.
Here’s a quick look at the “Madden NFL 23” ratings for the Colts wide receivers and tight ends: