Casey and I discuss tomorrow’s game.
If you’re a long time listener of the podcast you know that starting this week Casey and I will be producing twice weekly podcasts during the football season. In today’s episode we take a look at overall season predictions, give some info on Oregon State, and I make Casey put his prediction out there with no waffling!
- Is Purdue football like a three-legged dog?
- Is the first game of the season always the hardest to predict?
- Coach Brohm has compared this Oregon State team to Wisconsin and the power running attack. That sounds very bad for Purdue.
- Will the new transfer QB from Colorado make a difference against a Purdue team that has shown to struggle against mobile QBs?
- Oregon State’s defense isn’t good, is Purdue’s offense good enough to take advantage of that?
- Casey and I both predict who will come out of Ross-Ade Stadium with their first win of the season.
Stay tuned to Hammer and Rails later on today for the rest of the staff to go on the record with their predictions for tomorrow’s game under the lights. Take a listen, rate, review, HAMMER that subscribe button and let us know what you think in the comments.