Scenarios for the Irish, life, and beyond
Brendan and Jude are on a two man mission to deliver a Notre Dame Fighting Irish podcast this week. Would you rather they NOT, and wait for Joshua, or are you craving good vibes for your ears? Don’t answer that, because it probably doesn’t matter. What matters is that you now have over 2 hours of fun as you continue to shovel out your driveway – which I suppose answers the question. In this episode:
- Brendan plots a trick.
- The Mike Elston and Brian Polian job title swap.
- Parker Boudreaux’s career path.
- The ACC has some program pauses in basketball which affects the Irish.
- Jim Boeheim eats his boogers.
- Quick Ty Simpson reference with homage paid to the Clemson Tigers.
- Would you rather?… A well-played game between Brendan and Jude that will stimulate your mind and numb your loins.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast (with Joshua in attendance).
You can listen to the show in the player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.