Reviewing Notre Dame’s 27-13 win over Duke in ACC play
Jude and Brendan threw a pod party and Joshua had to leave early. No worries as we tagged friend of the pod, Greg Flammang ( @greg2126 ) to really break things down on the dance floor.
- The offensive line and the issues of the day.
- Ian Book’s pocket presence.
- Kyren Williams had a nice day.
- Searching for receivers.
- Michael Mayer is Baby Gronk and we’re just going to have to deal with that name.
- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah’s greatness.
- Kyle Hamilton’s injury and what to do about it – if anything.
- The lack of spring football and the oxidation of the team.
- Isaiah Foskey is other people’s problem.
- The ACC logo issue/non-issue.
And much much more throughout the podcast. We tried to present a more rational approach to the way we judge this particular game, so let’s not burn down the Golden Dome just yet – the Irish are 1-0 (1-0).
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast (except for this one and it’s all Jude’s fault – IT’S TRUE!).
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.